Friday, May 11, 2012

New Beginnings

I am starting this, on the afternoon on a sunny afternoon in May, as a means of release.  I am trying to channel my focus and energy into something more productive.  

With that in mind, my sister had given me this idea as a way to show off my cooking and baking skills (and fails) as a learning experience for myself, but to also share some of the recipes I encounter.  I also hope to give information about anything I come across.  A new restaurant, the food at a carnival, a new gadget (for inside or outside the kitchen), or anything else that pops into my head.

Try as I might, I am looking to also incorporate any possible changes I make in my quest to become a healthier me.  I have recently rejoined Weight Watcher, after about a year hiatus.  I am less concerned with how I look, and more concerned with my overall health.  Sure, losing some pounds would be nice for my overall figure and make shopping for clothes much easier!

Anyway, here I am.        


No comments:

Post a Comment